Donation

Donation
Donation amount as little as $10. Please donate generously. To donate, click on the sggives logo.

Blog Archive

Monday 24 June 2013

Cash - Closing Status 21 June

Added Tai Sin Electric 1 lot in this week under Cash portfolio so my total holding now at 3 lots. Hope to get more of it if its share price weaken slightly in the near future. 

Also added Kingsmen Creatives 1 lot so my total holding in it now at 2 lots.  If l am stuck with my investment in Kingsmen then it will still be okay as l will be collecting an annual dividend 4.5% (based on my investment costs in it) which is still greater than bank deposit rate.  I will collect more of it if its share price weakens further in the near future. 

Even though l have said not to increase my holding in Keppel Reit two weeks ago but l have continued to increase my investment in it.  In the early part of this week l have added Keppel Reit 1 lot so my total holding in it now at 2 lots.  Its share price slumped further by Friday's closing bell.  Serve me right really for going back on my own words.  Anyway, l can still expect a good passive income with its dividend yield 5.5% based on my investment costs in it.

I have increased my investment in CDW Holding 5 lots in this week so my total holding in it now at 16 lots.  By doing so l was hoping to bring down the average cost but it does not really happen the way l wanted it to be.  I will probably letting go of this newly added investment first in the near future, hopefully before the release of Qtr 2 results which is likely to be quite bad.    

Missed opening up a mail which was received two weeks ago which contains a cheque on a dividend received from CDW Holdings for $97.



Portfolio walk since previous posting :-

+$1,236 Total Returns as of 14 June

+$97 Dividends from CDW

-$660 Unrealised positions worsened

+$673 Total Returns as of 21 June

Previous posting :-Cash - Closing Status 14 June

No comments:

Post a Comment

BrainyQuote

The Motley Fool

NextInsight

PropertyGuru

SGX News

Hellenic Shipping News

Singapore Law

Business Google News

Business Times